Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme 2021 | Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme official website | Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme Interest Rate | Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana Online Apply | Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana Calculator, Tax Benefits | Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana Apply | Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana Tax Benefits
Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana : Friends, as you all know, the Government of India has started many schemes to save for the citizens of the country and continuously more schemes are being added to these schemes, similarly there is a scheme named – “ Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme” | Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana To take advantage of this, you have to invest for a long time, say you have to save, this scheme has been started for those people who do not want to take risk.
Today we will tell you through this article Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme 2021 Will give you all the important information related to. Like what are the objectives of this scheme, features, benefits and application process etc. To know all this information, you read our article carefully till the end.
Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana What is it?
Friends, this scheme is a kind of saving scheme in which after the investment period, the invested amount is doubled and the beneficiary gets double the amount, through this scheme you can deposit 2 of your amount in the bank or in the post office. can get multiplied profit. You Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana You can apply in the post office of the bank, in this scheme the investor will have to deposit money for 10 years and 4 months i.e. 124 months, after 124 months you will get double your money, it is not necessary that only farmer brothers apply under this scheme. All citizens of India can take advantage of this scheme.
It is necessary to buy KVP certificate of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2021, whose minimum investment is ₹ 1000. There is no limit to this investment, you can buy KBP form of any amount of your wish, just you have to keep in mind that if you are more than 50,000 If you invest more then you have to fill your PAN card details.
Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme Interest, Return and Withdrawal
Friends, under this scheme, the interest rate on the current amount is 6.9%, after 124 months, you will be given interest at the rate of 6.9% on this amount. Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme If you withdraw the amount prematurely but if the amount is withdrawn within 1 year of buying the certificate of the investor then interest will not be provided to the investor and will also have to pay penalty but if you withdraw your money after one year of buying the certificate If you want, you will not have to pay a penalty for this, but the interest rate will be less, if the investor has withdrawn after two and a half years, then interest will be provided at the same interest rate and he will not have to pay any penalty.
DDA Housing Scheme
Key Highlights Of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2021
|scheme name||Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme|
|who launched||Indian government|
|beneficiary||citizens of india|
|Objective||To encourage the spirit of savings towards the countrymen.|
|investment period||124 months|
|maximum investment||No limits|
|Rate of interest||6.9%|
Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme Minimum and Maximum Investment Limit
Friends, let us know how much we can invest in this scheme-
- Friends, under this scheme, we can deposit an amount of ₹ 1000 in the minimum limit.
- No maximum limit has been set yet
- If you want to invest more than ₹ 50000 under this scheme, then you have to first submit your PAN card details.
- The investment under this scheme is not related to the risk of the market, the person who does not want to take the risk can take advantage of this scheme.
Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2021 purpose of
The main objective of this scheme is to make the citizens of the country financially strong. Under this scheme, it is to inculcate and encourage the spirit of savings among the citizens, so that more and more people will be affected by this scheme and will be motivated to invest under it and make their annual savings. Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme 2021 Under this, you have to apply for 124 months, in which you will be given interest at a fixed interest rate. Through this scheme the economic condition of the people will improve.
Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2021 Benefits and Features of
The main benefits and features of KBP Scheme 2021 are as follows
- Friends Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme It is a type of savings plan.
- Through which we can invest and get double amount after 124 months of our investment.
- To double the investment, the investor has to invest 1 to 24 months.
- The minimum investment amount under this scheme has been fixed.
- This minimum amount is ₹ 1000 if the investor wants to invest more than ₹ 50,000.
- So it is very important for him to have a PAN card because in such a situation PAN card details have to be filled.
- Under this scheme, you can apply for this post office in any bank.
- You can also transfer Kisan Vikas Patra 2021 from one account to another.
- A Kisan Vikas Certificate will be provided for submitting the Kisan Vikas Patra form.
- In which its date, name of the beneficiary and maturity amount and interest rate will be written.
- You will get 6.9% interest under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, if you withdraw 1 year before, then you will not get any interest and you will also have to pay a reverse penalty.
- If you withdraw your amount after 1 year then you will get interest and pay penalty.
Eligibility of Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme
- Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme It is mandatory for the applicant to be a resident of India to apply under
- The age of the applicant has also been fixed, the age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- If less than this, then that person cannot apply, if the applicant wants to apply and he is a minor, then his parents can invest in this scheme.
- Hindu Joint Family or Non-Resident Indians cannot apply under this scheme.
Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2021 important documents of
Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme 2021 Some important documents are required to fill the form. Which are of the following types –
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- kvp application form
- age certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
Note : On the basis of these documents you can Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme If you want to fill your form with a minimum amount of ₹ 1000, then this document is enough. |
Friends, we had got information about important documents, now we know how to apply online for it.
Online application process in Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana
- First of all you need to know about that bank or post office. official website Where you have to invest your amount
- When you go to the website, after the website is opened, a home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Investment Plan
- then you Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2021 have to click on the link of
- After this an application form will open in front of you
- You have to enter all the information asked in this application form
- Then scan your documents and attach it
- After that you have to click on submit
- After this the process of your application under this scheme will be completed.
Offline application process under Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme
- Friends, first of all you have to go to your nearest post office or bank.
- Where is your account, you can go there, now you have to go there Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme Application form has to be taken.
- After that you have to fill all the important information asked in that form.
- After entering the information, you will attach photocopies of your important documents with this form.
- And you have to submit the same from where you took the form.
- Through this process your Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2021 It will be an offline process.
How to transfer Kisan Vikas Patra?
friends we know Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme Now we know how to apply online for it can be opened both online and offline. Kisan Vikas Patra How to transfer money from one account to another?
- Friends, first of all you have to go to the bank or post office from where Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme has invested in
- Then you have to take a transfer form from there
- You have to enter all the information asked in this transfer form.
- Now you have to attach your documents
- In which your identity card will be residence certificate and original KVP certificate and application.
- After this you have to submit that form in the same bank or post office.
- In this way your KVP form will be transferred to your other account.
Dear friends, through this article of ours, Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme 2021 Provided all the important information related to this type of information and stay connected to our website to get new updates.
Also Read: Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana